Welcome to the Region of Peel Bid Opportunities Website
To our valued vendor community:
As the Region, together with its community partners, is responding to the COVID-19 pandemic, we continue posting bid opportunities.
We look forward to working with you.
NOTICE: The Region is asking vendors to participate in an Expression of
#2020-327EI, if they are able to provide personal protection items
such as N95 masks, disposable gloves, gowns, hand sanitizers and other related
supplies and services.
If you are interested in participating but don’t have a bids&tenders account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This site allows vendors to easily access open bid opportunities posted by the Region of Peel.
To access bid opportunities and download documents, vendors need to have a bidding system vendor account. For step-by-step instructions on how to create an account please refer to the Vendor Guide.
When opening an account, vendors will select commodity codes for goods and services and construction. Peel’s bidding system will notify vendors by email of bid opportunities matching their commodity code selection.
Important: The Region is now accepting electronic submission of bids.
vendors interested in bidding on the Region's bid posts must register with bids&tenders™.
The Region's only form of bid security is digital bid bonds. Contact your surety provider in advance to arrange for the preparation of your digital bid bond as this process can take several weeks.
Region of Peel employees are not permitted to seek or accept any gifts, entertainment, payments, fees, services, valuable privileges, or other favours from any vendors, individuals or businesses that have any dealings with the Region. This includes lunches, dinners and parties during holiday periods or otherwise. We would ask that you refrain from making any such offerings to Region of Peel staff as they will be declined and any gifts will be returned where possible.
If, for any reason, we are unable to return a gift received during the holiday period, we will donate it to the Holiday Gift Initiative organized by the Region’s Human Services Department. These gifts will be distributed by the Region’s Ontario Works division to families in need within Peel region.
Peel is a participating agency in Co-operative procurements with the following co-operative buying groups, public bodies and agencies:
City of Brampton - https://brampton.bidsandtenders.ca/Module/Tenders/en
- Town of Caledon - https://caledon.bidsandtenders.ca/Module/Tenders/en
- City of Mississauga - https://www.biddingo.com/mississauga
- City of Toronto - https://www.toronto.ca/business-economy/doing-business-with-the-city/search-bid-on-city-contracts/
- City of Winnipeg - http://winnipeg.ca/matmgt/bidopp.asp
- Local Authority Services (LAS) - https://www.las.on.ca
- Ministry of Government and Consumer Services https://www.doingbusiness.mgs.gov.on.ca/
- Ontario Education Collaborative Marketplace (OECM) - https://oecm.ca/
- Police Co-operative Purchasing Group - http://www.oacp.on.ca/careers-policing-links/police-cooperative-purchasing-group-pcpg
- Locate Alliance Consortium Partnership – http://locatealliance.com
- Waterloo Regional Police Services - https://wrps.bidsandtenders.ca/Module/Tenders/en
- London Middlesex Health Unit - https://www.healthunit.com/bid-opportunities
- Alectra Utilities Corporation https://alectrautilities.com/
- York Regional Police Services https://www.yrp.ca
The following is a list of our current online bid opportunities. Please refer to the Bid Status column in the list to determine if the bid is open, closed or awarded.
Mailing Address: 10 Peel Centre Drive, Suite A Room 101, Brampton, ON L6T 4B9, Canada
Phone: 905-791-7800 • Toll-free: 1-888-919-7800 • E-mail:email@example.com