Welcome to the Region of Peel Bid Opportunities Website
This site allows vendors to easily access open bid opportunities posted by the Region of Peel.
When opening an account, vendors will select commodity codes for goods and services and construction. Peel’s bidding system will notify vendors by email of bid opportunities matching their commodity code selection.
Important: The Region is now accepting electronic submission of bids. All vendors interested in bidding on the Region's bid posts must register with bids&tenders™.
The Region's only form of bid security is digital bid bonds. Contact your surety provider in advance to arrange for the preparation of your digital bid bond as this process can take several weeks.
Peel is a participating agency in Co-operative procurements with the following co-operative buying groups, public bodies and agencies:
• City of Brampton - https://brampton.bidsandtenders.ca/Module/Tenders/en
• Town of Caledon - https://caledon.bidsandtenders.ca/Module/Tenders/en
• City of Mississauga - https://www.biddingo.com/mississauga
• City of Toronto - https://www.toronto.ca/business-economy/doing-business-with-the-city/search-bid-on-city-contracts/
• City of Winnipeg - http://winnipeg.ca/matmgt/bidopp.asp
• Local Authority Services (LAS) - https://www.las.on.ca
• Ministry of Government and Consumer Services https://www.doingbusiness.mgs.gov.on.ca/
• Ontario Education Collaborative Marketplace (OECM) - https://oecm.ca/
• Police Co-operative Purchasing Group - http://www.oacp.on.ca/careers-policing-links/police-cooperative-purchasing-group-pcpg
The following is a list of our current online bid opportunities. Please refer to the Bid Status column in the list to determine if the bid is open, closed or awarded.
Mailing Address: 10 Peel Centre Drive, Suite A Room 101, Brampton, ON L6T 4B9, Canada
Phone: 905-791-7800 • Toll-free: 1-888-919-7800 • E-mail:email@example.com